Typical island town on Brač, Croatia.
Supetar is a perfect place to relax and spend your holidays, whether you are travelling alone, with friends or family. It is an opportunity to truly live the island lifestyle surrounded with amazing nature.
- Located on the northern side of the island of Brač;
- Overlooking Split and connected with regular ferry lines (50 min);
- Tourist, economic and cultural center of the island of Brač;
- Home to 4000 habitant;
- Shops, restaurants, health care services, post office and banks.
- Great starting point for exploring the Adriatic;
- Surroundings: beautiful nature with pine and olive trees, pebble beaches, clear sea;
- Mediterranean, local food and wine.
About island Brač
The island in the Adriatic sea, Croatia
- Largest Dalmatian island in Croatia
- Located between Split and Hvar
- Brac is one of the easiest islands to get to from Split
- Long 40 km, wide 12 km
- The highest point on Brac Island is Sv. Vid on Vidova Gora at 778 m or 2552 feet. This is the highest point on all Croatian Islands.
- Population of about 14 000 habitants
- The two main cities are Supetar, the capital, and Bol
- Home to one of the famous beaches in Adriatic, Zlatni rat (Golden horn)
- The economy is mainly tourism, fishing and agriculture (wines and olives)
- Mediterranean climate with warm and sunny summer
- 2700 hours of sunshine per year
- Average temperature 25 Celsius
- Fresh, local food and great wines
- Olive oil production
Supetar Info Map
The following amenities are available in Supetar town.