SVPETRVS WATERMAN’S COMMITMENT TO YOU, OUR GUESTS, AS WE NAVIGATE THROUGH HEALTH AND HYGIENE UPDATES
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
Current Health and Hygiene Standards
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Svpetrvs Waterman’s already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, where hospital-grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols are currently in use. Given the effects of COVID-19, we have taken additional measures in our hotels today, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities, to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers.
What to Expect During Your Stay?
As you know, the way we travel looks a little different right now, so we wanted to ensure you had the latest list of what to keep in mind when you prepare to travel next.
- Please maintain a social distance of 1,5 m in all public areas
- It is allowed to have only 2 guests at the reception at the same time.
- We kindly ask you to keep distance whilst queuing to check-in or out.
- Please announce your check out plans in advance so the reception can prepare your invoices.
- Whenever possible, please use credit cards as a payment method.
- We have placed disinfection stations in all relevant places. Please disinfect your hands regularly for your safety as well as the safety of our employees.
- We have thermometers available for your use at the reception so you can measure your temperature if necessary.
- If you feel ill and display any symptoms, please contact the reception immediately. We will then follow our national guidelines and provide you with all the necessary support.
- You can buy face masks and glows in our shop should you need it.
- We have made necessary arrangements for our breakfast, lunch, and dinner offerings and every guest will receive a restaurant card for all the meals with designated times. Please respect those times for your own safety as well as safty of other guests and our staff.
- Please do not go into the elevator in large groups at the same time.
- Please do not que up on the bars.
- Regularly air out the room you are accommodated in. When you leave your room, please turn off the AC and open all windows.
- If you are visiting museums and other landmarks, please follow their rules of conduct.
- When you need to dispose of your gloves or face masks, please do so by throwing them into the garbage bins. Do not leave them around.